After the enthusiasm for The Totally Cheapest Bridal Bouquets Ever, it seems time to release Part 2. Ladies, put those floral worries aside, here’s some alternatives to the classic bridal bouquet:
1. The dried flower bouquet – it’ll never wilt and you can put it together yourself weeks before. Imagine the aroma of lavender wafting down the aisle.
2. The origami bouquet – if you are blessed with endless patience, this could be a route for you.
3. The Wire Bouquet – This one’s more for the rock chick bride. Make it barbed wire if you’re really alternative.
4. The Etsy bouquet – there’s always an alternative version of a bouquet on Etsy, which is an online marketplace for independent designers. Try The Storque for recent creations.
5. Balloons as your bouquet. Flower girls with miniature balloons? Whats not to like?
6. A fan. Blushing brides with fans are sexy, it’s a science fact.
7. Peacock feathers. A single one, or a fan of them.